Fall is here. Now what?Sep 15, 2021
The summer of 2021 is slipping away.
Back to school is in full swing (long may it last...)
As the seasons transition, many of us are left questioning: NOW WHAT!?
How do we move forward? What should we focus on? What could we prioritize? How must we schedule everything? How can we be productive?
Perhaps you are feeling overwhelmed, confused, excited, a tad anxious?
I get it. And I'm here to tell you that I can help.
First, let's take a collective deep breath, like a real deep slow breath with your eyes closed.
Count slowly from 5 down to 1.
Next, let's talk about getting back to basics.
Everyone's basics are different, so I'll give you some insight into what's on my basics list, and how I lean into these to get me refocused, motivated and on track!
I'll preface this list by suggesting that you pick just one of these five to start with.
Here they are in no particular order:
- Water - It's time to focus on something so simple - increasing your water intake. This is so crucial - Alana and I spoke about this on our recent IG LIVE, and one thing we both agreed upon is that people are not drinking enough water! The secret to getting those ounces in, is to have a big, pretty water bottle that you fill up once a day and that keeps you committed to your goal of drinking. Check out the bottle I use and LOVE.
- Movement - The goal here is to move for 30 minutes a day! My preference is to walk or run while multitasking with a great book or podcast in my ear, but the movement of your choice is what's crucial here as it uplifts your mood and gets the blood flowing. Remember - you never regret a workout!
- Rest & Rejuvenation - People think this means sleep, and of course sleep is important, but I am referring to more than that here... I'm talking alone time, meeting a friend, listening to music (my fav), meditating, a hot bath, lying on your bed in the middle of the day - whatever makes you feel rested and rejuvenated!
- Conscious Content Consumption - On the one hand, I want to encourage you to be consuming positive, interesting and growth-provoking content like podcasts, audiobooks, music and books. On the flip side, perhaps it's time to make a concerted effort to let go of some negative or mindless content consumption habits, like endless late-night scrolling, following people or accounts that make you feel less than or self comparing. And if you are staying up way too late watching netflix... I am also talking to you :)
- Goal Setting - It's no secret that a feeling of progress is key to feeling happiness. Setting goals for yourself are a great way to feel like you are working towards something and progressing, but it's important to remember two important things when defining your goal: They must be specific and measurable! For example: Having "a more organized house" is a great idea, but it's not specific, nor is it measurable. Rather, set the goal as such: "Fully declutter and reorganize a certain room in the house, by the end of September". See the difference?
There you have it… Do you think you are ready to prioritize yourself, and take this new season to the next level?
If so, I would love to invite you to join one of my signature group coaching programs that are starting in the coming weeks:
Feeling a little lost and craving to get BACK TO YOURSELF?
- The "Back To Me" online group coaching program is an empowering guide designed to rejuvenate your energy, replenish your resources and revive your personal goals and plans for YOU! Fill your cup with the practical tools, support and motivation you need to step back into the best version of yourself - at home, work, and out in the world.
Looking to jumpstart your new business or side hustle and start TURNING A PROFIT?
- The "Back To Business" online group coaching program is an empowering and practical guide designed to give you the precise steps, practical resources and productive mindset to get your business up and running in the most organized, strategic and optimal way! Get serious about turning your focus back onto your business and join this powerful group to set your business, mindset and lifestyle up for success!
Starting at the end of September and early October, these two group programs will change the game for you - guaranteed!
Schedule a free discovery call with me to hear more.
All the best,
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.