The club that you don't have to wait in line outside for.
An elevated Mom Halo experience, Club Halo, is membership-based with exclusive access to events, experts, and deals. Since its launch in 2019, the group has become a close-knit community within the Mom Halo village.
VIP CLUB HALO IS OPEN!
The Mom HALO
Our mission is simple: We want to give moms a great day. We're charged with reinventing how women spend their motherhood. By giving you the time, space, place and permission to enjoy the journey of motherhood and by choosing yourself first.
We serve up “best in class” experiences to our community.
We are grounded in the following core pillars:
- Creating Meaning
- Creating Value
- Creating Connections
- Creating FUN
- Creating Education
An amazing community of Moms
Club Halo Membership Inclusions:
- Members Welcome Package, which includes a one-of-a-kind Halo necklace by Citrus Silver and Knot You-Knot Me bracelet, plus a few surprises (valued at over $100)
- 15-minute one-on-one getting-to-know-you call with Alana after you join
- Access to the members-only online community
- Access to the Club Halo website, which includes recordings from members-only events, promos, and much more
- Member profile on our Club Halo Instagram page
- New members virtual welcome party (March 23)
- Minimum 4 in-person Club Halo–exclusive events (i.e.: Halloween party and Happy Everything Holiday event)
- Minimum 5 virtual Club Halo–exclusive events
- Discounted tickets for any additional Mom Halo events
- Minimum of 1 members-only newsletter a month with important events, birthdays, exclusive discounts and promotions, and more
- Ongoing exclusive promotions and specials with some of our partners
- Friendships for life! (Priceless!!!)
Find Out More
Nice to meet you!
I started The Mom Halo in my living room! I just had my first kid, I was lonely, depressed and out of sorts with my life. I didn’t have anyone to talk to about being a mom.
I went on facebook and invited a bunch of Moms over to my house to drink some wine and eat some snacks. 19 Women showed up and partied all afternoon, sharing their trials and tribulations of motherhood. When one mom asked “what’s the catch?”. I replied – there isn’t one, I want moms to come together and find happiness and strength from one another – I knew we had something.