The Summer of SickKidsJun 29, 2022
Get ready for one epic giveback!
PROJECT HALO is thrilled to announce The Summer For SickKids! Help us raise $1 million to build a new space for parents and caregivers to feel calm and relief and rest when they're in a time of crisis.
So now’s the time to start your fundraising engine!
These are some ideas on how you can take part:
- Donate birthday money in lieu of a gift using EchoAge
- Purchase an item from the mini mioche Kind Human Club
- Empty your kid’s piggy bank
- Sell stuff on Facebook marketplace
- Put together a lemonade stand
- Have a yard sale
- Organize a bake sale
- Throw a block party
- Save a portion of proceeds of sales from your business
- Put aside product line proceeds
- Or find a reason to give back that suits you!
So what are you waiting for? It's time to get your fundraiser off the ground!
Here's how to take part:
From June 30 to September 6, start fundraising any way you want!
Click here to set up your fundraiser page with goal of $1,000 and share your fundraising page with all of your friends!
On social media, please tag all of the following accounts:
@momhalo @projectmomhalo @sickkidsvs
Use the following hashtags:
#projecthalo #momhalo #summerofsickkids
Any questions? Email [email protected]
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.