The Top 5 Reasons I Love Rascal + Friends DiapersSep 09, 2021
I have been using Rascal + Friends since they first hit Canada in 2018 with their premium diapers, so needless to say I'm a longtime fan of this cult diaper brand. Three babies later, I can safely say, after using many other diaper brands, they are the reigning champ in the 'bum world' for this mama.
I wanted to share my honest to g-d review of the top 5 reasons I love Rascal + Friends premium diapers. Read on, as to why they are THE BEST diaper brand on the market... and why everyone is going bananas for them.
- This company was started by a mom of four boys in New Zealand, after her third child suffered from eczema and she struggled to find a diaper that performed well, was sensitive on skin, and didn’t cost a butt-load. So, she made her own!
- They’re available online and in-store at Walmart, nationwide. They come in packs as small as 16 (perfect for first-time-testers) to over 300 - making for a variety of affordable and practical options.
- Made to grow with your little babe, their range has you covered from size 1 (newborn) to 6 and extends into premium diapers, training pants, and sensitive wipes. They’ve got you covered all the way through to potty training.
Handy tip - they are a slightly larger fit, so if you’re between sizes I'd suggest bumping down a size.
- The standout feature for me (and trust me, it was hard to choose just one!) is the super absorbent 3D core, which goes from top to bottom for full coverage. Meaning leaks are contained and there is no mess to be had - I have NEVER had a poop explosion.
- And the icing on the cake… they’re made with no nasties and are dermatologically certified for sensitive skin, making them the perfect option for delicate baby bums!
- No Lotions
- No Fragrance
- No Latex
- Only water-based Inks (on their cute signature XX pattern)
For a limited time only you can also grab a FREE sample pack (including free shipping) here.
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.